Is it the weekend? Have you done all your homework? Is it a no-school day and you don’t know what to do? If you are a boy, you know how boring it is to have nothing to do. Here are 5 things every boy should have in his to-do-list on a no-school day!
1. Riding a bike is my favourite activity! You meet your friends and you also exercise and explore new places in your neighbourhood! (photo via jonnysbmxstuff)
2. Playing football or basketball because we boys simply love sports!
3. For those of you who are not so much into sports or for all of us on a rainy day, video games are also a great pastime activity!
4. My friends and I also love playing Nerf! It is a war game and the good thing about it is that you don’t die like in real wars because the bullets are made of plastic! As you can see in the following video, you can also play it in the house but your mum will not be very happy 😛
5. Perhaps the most boring thing to do but if you can’t do anything else, just watch TV!